TUT Points Terms And Conditions
Because you are the center of our attention We created TUT points system because we consider our customers as our family so we want to give you additional way to save money, and to make our loyal customers distinguish.
The following supersedes all prior TUT points Terms and Conditions. By participating or continuing to participate in TUT loyalty points after the Effective Date, you agree to the following:
TUT points is rewards program (“TUT loyalty points”, “Program” or “points”) as it may be provided from time to time to Program members (“members”, “account user”, “you” or “your”) by Egyptian Kings, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies (“Egyptian Kings”, “Egy-kings.com”, “TUT store”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Egyptian Kings offers its members the opportunity to earn and redeem points our website. These terms and conditions (the “Program Terms”) govern your membership and participation in TUT points and it is your responsibility to read and understand all of them. Egy-kings.com website may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice or liability, terminate, amend, modify or supplement TUT points, Program benefits, or the Program Terms. By becoming and remaining a member of TUT points, and receiving and redeeming points, you agree that you have read, understand and accept these Program Terms as amended from time to time. Membership and Program benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Egyptian kings website.
1. TUT Points Subject Matter
- TUT points is a loyalty program operated by Egyptian Kings, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of Arab Republic of Egypt.
- TUT points loyalty program is applicable in our website http://egy-kings.com in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
2. Terms and conditions acceptance
The use of the TUT Points signifies the unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions that the subscriber acknowledges having read and accepted at the time of TUT’s points registration.
3. TUT Points Membership
- TUT points loyalty program is available on www.egy-kings.com only.
- To join TUT points the subscriber must be registered on Egyptian Kings website through registration page.
- TUT loyality points cannot be duplicated and/or used for any purposes other than those provided for in these terms and conditions. TUT points may not be transferred or used by anyone other than its subscriber and members of the household, for any reason.
4. Membership Obligations
As an Egyptian Kings website member, you agree to comply with these Program Terms, the applicable terms and conditions of our Partners, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You agree that your participation in TUT loyalty program is entirely at your own risk. You agree that if you object to any of these Program Terms, or any modifications thereof, or otherwise become dissatisfied with TUT points, your only recourse is to terminate your membership. You agree that you are responsible for restricting access to and maintaining the confidentiality of your Egyptian Kings website membership account and password. You agree that you will provide accurate information to us at all times and to promptly notify us of any change in your information. You understand that the receipt of benefits as a TUT points member may be subject to tax liability, and agree that any tax liability, including disclosure, with respect to your membership in TUT points is solely your responsibility.
- TUT points loyalty program allows its customers to earn points: (1) point for every 1 EGP spent in and when making qualifying purchases and receive it from TUT store at egy-kings.com in Egypt.
- The Customer can also earn further points when making purchases of goods through different promotions/offers, or received coupons that can be used against any future purchases, and subject to points and quantities limitation per offer/promotion.
- Customers cannot earn points when purchasing the following items: the products which you purchasing it using TUT points, or the products which mentioned in description that it’s not give you any TUT point.
INSTANT REDEMPTION ONLINE & INSTORE:
- TUT loyalty points discount is nonrefundable, cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given. The earned discount points are linked to the loyalty account which has received it and can’t be used by another Egyptian King account.
- It is not permitted to sell any of the points at all, whether for a real or legal person or any institution, and it cannot be combined with any other account. And if any sale or fraud is discovered, we have the right to cancel the points and the customer’s account without any compensation.
- You can’t use it at your first order, or with coupons in the same purchase.
- You can use the points after 30 days from earning it.
7. Claim and item refund
- In case of an Egyptian Kings account holder contesting missing points, points balance, the customer has seven days to formulate his claim the customer care center.
- In case of an item being refunded, the points earned from this item will be deducted from the loyalty account. If the loyalty account does not have sufficient number of points to deduct from the account, the missing points number multiplied by the point value in EGP will be deducted from the item refund (Every 20 points= 1 EGP).
8. Loss, theft, damage
- The account user is responsible for any loss or theft of his account password and must immediately inform us if this occurs.
- Egyptian Kings website decline any responsibility during the period between the loss or theft and the declaration of the loss or theft by account user.
- TUT points loyalty program is the property of Egyptian Kings website and can be immediately suspended or terminated at the sole discretion at any time if, a Member:
- Has breached these terms and conditions.
- Has behaved fraudulently.
- Has supplied false or misleading information to egy-kings.com or in this case, the account user will lose all the acquired benefits and any right of use.
- If the points are not used during a continuous period of 12 months, Egyptian kings’ website will disable the loyalty account and the account user will lose all the acquired benefits and will not be able to back them anymore.
- If an account user wishes to close his/her account, he/she should declare his request to the customer care to complete the required process.
- If your membership in Egy-kings.com is terminated for any reason, your Egy-kings.com account will be closed and all your TUT points will be cancelled, forfeited, void and no longer available for redemption. If we modify, suspend, void or cancel any or all of your points, such points will be removed from your egy-kings.com account and will no longer be available for redemption.
- Egyptian Kings website is exempted from any responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences linked to any malfunction; nevertheless, we will do the best to keep all the customer’s acquired benefits.
- Egy-kings.com website is exempted from any responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences linked to any fraudulent use or non-accordance use with these terms and conditions.
11. Program Modifications or Termination
- We reserve the right at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice and without any further liability or obligation, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, to
- Add, modify, delete, change, suspend or terminate (“Change”) TUT points, in whole or in part; including without limitation any of the rules, procedures, conditions, benefits, awards, award levels, Partner affiliations and opportunities, earning terms, redemption rules, or award availability.
- Change these Program Terms, in whole or in part.
- Change any TUT offers.
- Change the ability to redeem points in whole or in part.
- Change the procedures for redeeming points, including the number of points required for redemption.
- Change the ability to accrue points, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, in whole or in part.
- assign in whole or in part TUT points to any related or unrelated entity.
- Upon assignment, the performance of the obligations herein will thereafter be the sole and direct responsibility of that entity. In the event of the termination of TUT points, all points not redeemed by the termination date of TUT points will be forfeited without compensation or any further obligation or liability, and no redemption of points will be honored thereafter.
- In accumulating points and otherwise participating in the Program, you may not rely upon the continued availability of TUT points, or any earning, redemption, or other offers made in connection with TUT points. All offers are available while supplies last, subject to any applicable cancellation policies, and are subject to change and/or revocation without notice.
- Program account information is our proprietary information and may be accessed by members only for the purpose of obtaining information regarding their account. We reserve the right to audit or investigate Program accounts and information at any time without notice to ensure compliance with Program Terms. During the course of an audit or investigation, information may be shared with parties assisting in such audit or investigation.
12. Force Majeure
If we failure to administer TUT points in accordance with these Program Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of governmental authorities, including but not limited to the imposition of sanctions, or for any other reason beyond our reasonable control will not be deemed a breach of these Program Terms.
13. Terms and conditions modification or cancellation
Egyptian king’s website reserves the right to modify or cancel some or all of these terms and conditions.
These terms and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
If you have questions about this Program Terms, or to update your Egy-kings.com account information, please contact us by visiting www.egy-kings.com to locate your preferred contact method.